The RAGE at Fantasia!


On Friday I caught a flight from New Mexico were I'm prepping a new film for MGM and flew to Montreal Canada to meet my Rage partner John Bisson and actress Erin Brown at the Fantasia Film Festival. The Rage made it's world premiere on Friday the 13th at midnight. When we arrived at the theater there was a line around the block. Close to 700 people attended the screening which went off without a hitch. The crowd had a really great time cheering at all the gory fun. The film is an audience participation film and they were definitely participating. Big Time! It was great to finally see it with a real crowd. After the film we stuck around for a Q&A. We then went out to a local pub for drinks with various festival staff, press, and other filmmakers. I only had time to see a few films and I especially dug Director Jim Mickle's film "Mulberry Street". It was very impressive. If you get the chance to check it out...do so!
John Bisson and I knew we were going to have a good weekend when we checked into the hotel and they gave us room 1408.
We met so many great people. Fantasia was a blast. Mitch Davis and everyone kicked ass!
Best
Robert Kurtzman
John Bisson and I knew we were going to have a good weekend when we checked into the hotel and they gave us room 1408.
We met so many great people. Fantasia was a blast. Mitch Davis and everyone kicked ass!
Best
Robert Kurtzman

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home