The Rage Screening in Sitges Spain





Last week me and the family traveled to Spain for the 2007 Sitges Film Festival for the European premiere of The RAGE. The festival was extremely well run and with hundreds of films screening. We had an awesome time. The RAGE screened at the Midnight Extreme series along with Diary of the Dead, Mulberry Street, Flight of the Living Dead. The crowd of 400 die hard fans stayed up from midnight thru 6:00am to screen all four films. The films were very well received and the crowd was as rowdy as they come. I ran into several people I had not seen for a long time such as Bian Yuzna and a nice evening chatting with him and other filmakers and ditributors as well as new friends Eskoria Films and Luis and friends from Sci Fi Spain. Sophia Ellis who stars in Zombie Diaries.
I was honored to be in such great company with the other filmakers with movies in the series. Jim Mickle, Kevin Gates, Scott Thomas. I hope to see them at future festivals soon.
Best
Robert Kurtzman
I was honored to be in such great company with the other filmakers with movies in the series. Jim Mickle, Kevin Gates, Scott Thomas. I hope to see them at future festivals soon.
Best
Robert Kurtzman

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home