SCREAMFEST
The Rage made its successful US premiere screening at the L.A. Screamfest on Oct. 19th.
It was a great night and I was honored to have The Rage in such good company as Hollowed Ground and Storm Warning that night. Both films were directed by very good friends David Benullo making his feature debut with Hollowed Ground and Jaime Blanks following up his hit Urban Legend with Storm Warning. I had a blast seeing all three films with an audience. We had a great night hanging out and catching up. I hadn't seen Jaime or his wife Simone in over five years although we stay in contact. Jamie and family live in Australia. Rage Star Reggie Bannister was on hand as well as good friend and fellow filmmaker Don Coscarelli. Everything ran smoothly without a hitch and Screamfest's Rachel Belofsky - Festival Director / Founder and team did a knock out job organizing the event. Thanks to all!
It was a great night and I was honored to have The Rage in such good company as Hollowed Ground and Storm Warning that night. Both films were directed by very good friends David Benullo making his feature debut with Hollowed Ground and Jaime Blanks following up his hit Urban Legend with Storm Warning. I had a blast seeing all three films with an audience. We had a great night hanging out and catching up. I hadn't seen Jaime or his wife Simone in over five years although we stay in contact. Jamie and family live in Australia. Rage Star Reggie Bannister was on hand as well as good friend and fellow filmmaker Don Coscarelli. Everything ran smoothly without a hitch and Screamfest's Rachel Belofsky - Festival Director / Founder and team did a knock out job organizing the event. Thanks to all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home